BELLEVILLE, Mich. — Club Ascension in Belleville will launch drop-in hours, or open the club during non-event nights, on July 8.
From the Fetlife post:
Yes, it is a thing we are starting July 8th! You’ll be able to visit your favorite dungeon during off event hours.
Enjoy the Dungeon:
– St Andrew Crosses
– Spanking benches
– Fantastic suspension points
– Our Wet Room (Large Dbl Shower)
– Cage Bed
Stretch out and work on your Tan, then take a dip in the pool to cool off!
Monthly Drop-In Pass $20.00 / person
TO START THIS, YOU MUST CALL US AT LEAST 1 HOUR PRIOR TO ARRIVING SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A STAFF MEMBER ON PREMISES FOR THE TIME BEING. Once we have enough subscribed members to allow us to setup a volunteer schedule we will just have a volunteer on site during hours. When that point is reached, we will no longer need you to call ahead. There will always be a CA affiliate on-site during off hours drop-in.
Note – Drop-in hours are not private, any subscribed member can show up and be at the club during these hours.
Guest Policy –
1. Only 1 Unregistered Guest is allowed and there is a charge of $10 / visit for the guest
2. Unregistered guests of a member are not allowed on the property without the member and must leave the premises with the member.
3. Member bringing the guest is wholly and completely responsible for their guest’s actions and behavior while at the club.
4. A member can lose their privileges due to actions of their guest as well as their own.
5. If a member tries to bring someone who is currently banned/suspended from the club. It will be brought to the members attention immediately and they could end up joining their guest in being banned from the club. A guest’s ID will be checked against the club’s Ban registry (Separate registry from membership) by whoever is running the check-in at the door. No information is copied from the ID of a guest. It is up to the discretion of NrthnRebl as to whether a member joins their guest in a ban. He is the only one who can make that decision.
6. Guest will be required to sign a waiver and agree to the club rules and the member bringing the guest will have their random membership number marked on the waiver for identifying who brought the particular guest.
7. Guest waivers and club agreements are destroyed in 3 days after attending.
Members are encouraged to have their guest register as a member if they plan on attending regularly. Membership is currently free.
Water/Coffee is Free for Drop-In Hours
Pop, Snacks, Towel Rentals are additional charges (Or bring your own)
Hours Open for Drop-In –
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 12pm – 10pm
Wednesday 12pm – 5pm (Wednesday Evenings are Event Evenings)
Friday, Saturday are Event Days and Closed to Drop-in Hours
Interested in being a Volunteer for Drop-In Hours? Earn club credit to use for your own drop in pass, event fees and the club’s mini local vendor equipment/gear store (Coming Soon)
Local Vendors Contact us if interested in having your work displayed and sold at the club.