INDIANAPOLIS – The new Indiana Leather Family was sashed this past weekend at the 501 Eagle this past weekend. Lynn won Indiana Ms. Leather Pride 2013, boy paul won Indiana Leatherboy 2013 and Sir Ernie, Indiana LeatherSir 2012, was asked to continue through 2013. All will represent the state at Great Lakes Leather Weekend in Indianapolis this August. (Editor’s Note: boy paul is a columnist for the Great Lakes Den)
Lynn and paul were the only contestants in their categories, but they still needed to win at least 70% of possible points to receive the titles.
The judges for the contest were:
- Pup Ruff – owner and Editor in Chief of the Great Lakes Den
- Bootblack Bella – the current Great Lakes Bootblack
- boy brent – Great lakes Leather boy 2006
- slave ciara – Indiana slave 2011 and 2013
- Sir Patrick – local community personality and member of the Indianapolis Kink Society.
The results mean that there are currently three Ms. Leather Pride candidates (Indiana, Michigan, and Kentucky), four Sir candidates (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Kentucky) and one boy contestant.