ST. LOUIS — Our first group’s discussion day for 2018! AND THE FIRST ONE UNDER OUR NEW NAME! St Louis PolyHarmonic Discussion Group!!
- For those who have questions about Poly & seek answers
- For anyone who has an interest in Poly at all!
- For those practicing Poly & in Polycules
We gather together to share our experiences and knowledge in living our Poly lives.
With so many people making resolutions for the New Year, let’s talk about all things ‘New’.
- How do you manage your ‘NRE’ – New Relationship Energy?
- In what ways does our NRE with a new partner affect our relationship with our current partner(s)?
- Why do some of use chase limerence?
Come on out & join us for thoughtful discussion & laughs!
We’ll have the coffee on & tea. We may even have a few bottles of wine. If you want something else to drink, feel free to bring it along. Or feel free to bring a snack for sharing!
LOCATION WILL BE SENT TO ATTENDEES
RSVPs CLOSE AT NOON ON SAT, 1/20.
Come out & join us for this facilitated discussion.
Participation encouraged, but not required.
Fetlife event page: https://fetlife.com/events/619215