DES MOINES — The Titans of the Midwest, a regional community service and education leather organization, has selected a new executive board for 2018.
The new board members are:
- President – Sargent James
- Vice President – Brian Bolt Donner
- Treasurer – Gerard Schwickerath
- Secretary – Shane Donegan
- Public Liaison – D.S. Trumbull
- Membership Secretary – Jonathan Garton
- Bookkeeper – Vacant
- At-Large North – Kevin Sparkie Perdue
- At-Large South – Vacant
- At-Large East – Joshua Lee Kumm
- At-Large West – Vacant
The new board will take office on January 1, 2018.